Pumpkin Time - Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
Slow but sure

If the gender reversed; maya is a guy and ritsu is a girl, i bet ritsu would report her as a stalker

I don’t know which is worse with the slow burn, this or Kao ni denai Kashiwada-san to Kao ni deru Ota-kun. Like why can’t these manga be about MC and ML getting together and their happy slice of life stuff afterwards? Or in this case, itsuki/izuki coming to terms with being born a boy and loving a guy and also being alright with being a woman and in kashiwada/oota it could be about them loving each other but having their opposite personalities create funny situations (it’s almost at that point, but they’re not official and neither can admit their love and there hasn’t been a kiss).

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the update!

When will they knowwwww urg. I cant understand why itsuki wouldn't just tell him...

She's probably scared Ritsu would hate her if she told him that she turned into a girl. Tbh she probably could have gotten away with telling him she was really a girl the whole time, but making things easy makes for a boring short plot.

Fed-Kun's army
I can kind of understand why she still hasn’t said anything - how do you tell a childhood friend that you suddenly became female (because it had seemed like even she didn’t know what was going on with her body then) & also the fear of whether he would even believe her...

People act like genderswap is no big deal. They say it's not normal in that world, how can someone who's hidden their situation like that for a while just blurt it out even if it's to someone they know.

Fed-Kun's army
My main gripe with how the story is going so far is I'm not convinced the story even needed the genderswap in the first place, it feels like the story isn't really using it for more than the awkward relationship with Ritsu, and I feel that could have been substituted with Izuki having been a girl to begin with that was raised as a boy or something.

Users who are viewing this thread