Pumpkin Time - Ch. 45

I binge read this from the start and I swear to god if no one slaps Maya for being a creepy, stalker bitch I'm going to explode. Her actions are not okay just because she's a cute girl. She's so awful.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass release! I feel so sad that the marathon has to come to an end. This series has me engrossed! The official translations seems to be far behind where you are, that'll be a nightmare of a long wait! (As it has been so far. lol) So I hope for your continued patronage.

Edit: Oh wait, the story ends at ch 65! That makes me kinda sad but doesn't that mean we're very close to the end!? Then please stick with us and translate the last 20 chapters for us!

Jet

I'd say that if someone is creepy, it's that Okita guy, yet MC falls in love right away. So meh. How the hell did Okita even manage to fall for his best friend, when they were in elementary still? Like wtf.

Group Leader
@Jet there’s gonna be an episode about Okita’s feelings and how he came to like Itsuki :D I personally don’t know yet as I just looked through the pictures and some speech bubbles though haha :D

Thank you for the mass update and a really wonderful holiday present, I hope you rest up well and we can enjoy 2021 with some more (B?)ROMANCE

Users who are viewing this thread