Pumpkin Time - Ch. 51

There is no way I will ever use a centralized piece of censorious "politically correct" crap like Discord, a company who puts tranny furfags in mod positions. Now if you ever switch to decentralized options like Matrix or XMPP servers, I would glady join.

Aaaaaaaa cliffhanger
Noooooooooo
Ah damn this is good, but also bad for my heart

Never been a fan of the Discord team, political correctness or the kind of people they hire.
I was just speaking my mind, don't you know ?

Group Leader
@TheMadPirate Who are you? What did you even say on the server?

Chances are you're pootis8432, you know what you did. Don't try to spread misinformation now :)

EDIT: You don't want to tell me who you are. Why not when you think you've done nothing wrong. You're just another troll who's out there to bring down anyone for the shittiest reason, shut up, no one cares.

@Forcy I have no idea who this pootis guys is.
I am just what you will call a "social dissident" ( a.k.a. "Make Society Victorian Again" type of guy ).
My post was a comment on the group big "join our discord blah blah blah" page on the manga.
It's just a comment on a page of the translation post.
If anything, I was just making use of my Natural Right to Free Speech to express my opinion about Discrod servers ( alt tech like Matrix or XMPP are better anyway ).

Dex-chan lover
hot damn is this finally gonna end
ima drop rating to 1* if they somehow get out of this without revealing it

Users who are viewing this thread