Pumpkin Time - Ch. 54

Initially understood it was a do what you gotta do when you like somebody scenario when Maya would get in the way but now she's trying so hard to completely erase/dismiss ritsu x izukis childhood friendship and gaslighting izuki, it's physically draining for me to see it lol

Double-page supporter
As much of an asshole Maya is, damn what an insufferable person is Izuki too. It's like she whines all the time like that will solve all her problems. What the fuck happened to her? I still think that chapter where she finally accepted herself as a girl and that she likes Ritsu is where it went downhill (bruh, author completely abandons the idea that Izuki was a guy). Like what is the point of that confession to Maya? She could've said that it was all an accident and that Ritsu saw it on a whim but no she went on a track I did not think at all or any sane person here. Be honest with me people, when handling these kind of problem do you perhaps say what Izuki said?

Aggregator gang
You would not let her HURT ritsu any longer? Speaking like a true friend of ritsu when all you have done was poking your nose where you are not supposed to and being an annoying brat.

Thank ypu for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
@GaikoTekina I completely agree. Izuki constantly makes dumbass decisions that I don't understand at all. Yeah sure, Maya's objectively the worst character here, but she wouldn't even be a problem if Izuki wasn't such a whiny, apologetic doormat.

"i will not let you hurt ritsu any longer" SHUT UPPPP LOOK WHOS TALKING YOU FUCK OFF YOU ANNOYING ASS STALKER GODD and yup yup author made izuki mayas little punching bag this chapter shiiit -_-

Gotta agree with others that this wouldn’t be an issue if Izuki could express any of her feelings for him and just tell him the truth. I feel like that resolution was ready to be reached ages ago and then it’s just been pushed off again and again for no real reason.

That said, Maya you a bitch. A creepy possessive bitch.
Also, Ritsu you sawdust brained idiot, her name is Izuki, she has the photo and ball from your childhood friend Itsuki. It’s not a stretch to assume it’s ‘him’ it’s not even a long stride.

Thanks for the chapter - here’s hoping Izuki realizes Maya needs to Die-a after putting her love for ritsu.

Group Leader
wow it actually managed to get even more frustrating! 😃 I didn't know it was possible! Hahahahaha

thanks for the translations as always. Y'all are probably suffering the most. <3

Dex-chan lover
part of being young is making bad decisions, feeling painful feelings, maybe even hurting others, but going through all that is an important part of growing up. thats why i cant ever get mad at characters this age, i just root for them and hope everything turns out okay. and the fun part of reading manga is you usually get to see the happy ending, so im looking forward to that in this case as well!

Users who are viewing this thread