Pumpkin Time - Ch. 55

You know what, I don't even care if they actually get to clear things up. I'd be just as satisfied to see Maya get punched in the throat.

SAY IT PLEASE. AND DON'T GET INTERRUPTED FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME... COME ON STOP REUSING THE SAME PLOT DEVICE.

Dex-chan lover
I swear if I snorted glue fumes after every time these guys give me a cliffhanger I'd get a sickness of some sort

probably, she won't be able to say it lol or he will be pissed so much, i don't know anymore. thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Now if she chicken out ONE more time, I sincerely hope someone can punch both her and Maya... Maybe punch Maya 10 times and Izuki 1 time.

Keep your expectations low. If she gets interrupted (again), you won't be disappointed. If she actually does it, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

why would u do this..
nah but fr she’s most definitely gonna be interrupted like it’s happened to her everytime, this girl just cannot get the timing right lol
(and if she doesn’t then it’s about damn time her curse has lifted 🤨)

Dex-chan lover
Urghhhhhh what a cliffhanger, btw thanks for the new chapter as always!

Fed-Kun's army
If the next words out of her mouth aren't "I'm Itsuki," swear to fucking god 😠

Dex-chan lover
oh fuck off
the fact that this 2 note story made it to 55 chapters is already a sin but im willing to bet cold hard cash that the author will fake us out again just to get this to 70
also maya is just the most tragic character in this story like holy shit let her leave already it hurts to watch

Users who are viewing this thread