966c445d-53bc-4d18-870b-eacd7757022e
7 77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 17, 2018 Messages 10,782 May 22, 2026 #2 Pretty good I guess.
T tuges Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 12, 2019 Messages 117 May 22, 2026 #3 Shame it didn't go longer, I love the art direction they went with this. Hope they get a chance to premiere another title and show off more of their skill.
Shame it didn't go longer, I love the art direction they went with this. Hope they get a chance to premiere another title and show off more of their skill.
fight2live Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 9,484 May 22, 2026 #4 you know what? i don't mind this ending. still kinda funny to think Aiboba/Savan can technically escape the prison whenever he wants using his panel-jumping power
you know what? i don't mind this ending. still kinda funny to think Aiboba/Savan can technically escape the prison whenever he wants using his panel-jumping power