Q.E.D. iff - Vol. 12 Ch. 23 - A Good Man

Group Leader
Yup, mybfirst time uploading. Good news is that after this goes through, there won't be a wait when I do it in the future

Dex-chan lover
At this point, Kana should just strive to become an undercover FBI agent or some shit like that. Like, she could do the dangerous investigation part, and then have someone else do the analysis and deduction part.

So basically what she has been doing together with Touma I guess, but official.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how the government and uncle care more about glory and fame than just rescuing the hostage. Worst part is, it's realistic. Humans are selfish scum in general.

@vangstampede So you're saying that Touma and Kana should make their relationship official. I agree.

Nice chapter, covers some cool topics and current events with a good theme of character. I don't think K&R insurance is this exciting in real life given the articles I've read on it.

Double-page supporter
Dude Kana is more accomplished than most soldiers of war at this point lol. She's basically a genius but in a completely different way.

Sweet ending. Hopefully the middle east region will regain their stability in the future.

Also, on page 69, the journalist lost the front teeth. He was speaking from his own personal experience.

Dex-chan lover
So, where did you expect a Japanese high school girl to show up today?

If you said "Bottom of a ravine in war-torn Syria about to get attacked by two different groups of terrorists while handling a hostage exchange with a third", congratulations! You win a prize!

How did Kana and Toma having time to do all these adventures? Aren't they canonically still in high school?

Users who are viewing this thread