Q.E.D. iff - Vol. 13 Ch. 26 - The Singular Woman

Dex-chan lover
I'm almost 100% that the guy's name is supposed to be Bier Wurst, a traditionally German type of sausage. Which is still just as much of an utter nonsense name.

Double-page supporter
Wow. I did NOT expect her to have already been dead. I thought the gambit ended with her, but it went a layer deeper than I expected.

Fed-Kun's army
So cool how the author links things from the cases to mathematical theories. I enjoy reading about them.

Aggregator gang
I mean, Blue is sus since the beginning due to the exact reason Touma said, but I've never guessed that
it was because he killed Rouge.

Anyway, what's up with the author's foreign naming sense? A German named Blue? It's like he purposely left some meta clue: Blue and Rouge, they both have names with color in them, while the other two don't.

I like to think that even if one had perfect knowledge, they still wouldn't be able to make 100% correct predictions. I believe man has free will.

Dex-chan lover
No amount of intelligence will placate pure sudden aggression. She was too smug and dropped her guard.

Dex-chan lover
I guess iff is really an alternate universe. Wurst should have known Touma from the first QED in the chapter about international court justice.

Users who are viewing this thread