Q.E.D. iff - Vol. 7 Ch. 13 - Ramanujan Beyond The Rainbow

Oh hey, it actually feels like Touma again.

Great issue, thanks for the translation!

I re-read some of the 1st of QED recently. Touma really had grown a lot

I really relate to Kana for a lot of these chapter
On the fact, that I do not understand most of the formulas, theories and the like that Touma explains
But it's still really interesting to read about
Anyway thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
A manga that actually portrays India the way it really is! Everything was very very accurate except the slum looked like daravi in Mumbai not Delhi, but I haven't been to Delhi in a while so who knows.
It's a shame but school is incredibly high pressure in India and I would 100% have killed myself if I hadn't moved to the states in the tenth grade.

Aggregator gang
Simply an outstanding execution. 😁

I mean, as a whole the mysteries are honestly nothing complicated, but that climax and resolution are tense and thought-provoking.

Also, that aggressive Touma in the bottom of page 88 is magnificent. 😂

riz

Does India adapted helmet and side/rear mirror usage in their rules? i thought they still think that those thing were useless things

Dex-chan lover
@lovolo its common knowledge if you're Indian tho, we never show up on stats because we have so many people that even with all the suicides it's not making a big statistical difference

Fed-Kun's army
oof, this was a hell of a chapter. i knew that guy was shady from the beginning!! but he surprisingly wasn't a bad guy??? things escalated beyond his control... oof. i didn't expect that twist about the murdered professor either. also that math went over my head LMAO

thank you for the update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread