Qin Si

Group Leader
I translated the summary as best I could. Feel free to edit it if you know how to do it better.

Power Uploader
@reika no cluee. but we picked it up becuse the art looked really nice haha.
come join our discord for more stuff ?

I wonder What is this trend whit the decimal chapters and what is the plan when you go from 0.1 0.2 on 1 chapter are you planing to spit it 10 times ?

Power Uploader
@Garo64 its based on how the raws are released. these latest 3 were the prologues, meaning before chapter 1. and they came in 3 parts. after this is when the actual story starts. starting from one, its split into 2 parts per chapter, so we'll be doing 1.1, 1.2, then 2.1, 2.2 and so forth

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know what the hell this story is supposed to be; it jumps around like a rabbit on meth. Which is a shame since the art is great.

The start is a bit confusing... Looking forward for more chapters so we could have a better grasp on what's going on maybe. Thank you for the TL!

Thank you for updating this, it’s been a while since I have seen anything new uploaded. I appreciate all the effort it takes to translate. And I’m very thankful, I really do hope we’ll see more soon. I really want to know where this goes. The art is beautiful and I think the story line is unique. Thanks again

Contributor
This one... really makes you work to try to figure out what's even going on. For no good reason that I can discern, either, alas.

It is, however, as other's have said, fairly pretty. I think I can at least follow moment-to-moment to some extent.

anyone notice after chapter 3.2 its a totaly differnet manga i went to the chapter after 3.2 and that's littery a different manga cause i'v read part of it wtf is going on there's like 4 different mangas in the chapter list they fucked this shit up so hard

Users who are viewing this thread