Qǐng Qīfu Wǒ ba, Èyì Xiǎojiě! - Vol. 11 Ch. 148 - The Black Market

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 28, 2026
Messages
513
I cannot wait until they slaughter every last one of those scum.
Also, adoptive daughter?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 2, 2019
Messages
259
If this is happening in your kingdom and it's this well known and easy to find then the King being killed isn't exactly a bad thing.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 1, 2023
Messages
1,326
The world of those men are disgusting:mad:! I hope they burn them after saving those beastkins. Elsa took her back from those cruel memories of her childhood just by looking at them so helplessly.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 7, 2025
Messages
4,476
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh
Why am I back in sabaody??
GUYS why are we here reigniting trauma!!!?

And this is how we keep dooming humanity across media
Such cruelty

Have a nicer day I guess
 
Supporter
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
780
They look like the kinds of people Scarlet El Vandimion would happily crush.

And she should.
 
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Messages
24
Calling back to the previously established slave bits of the story was a mistake. That was executed well enough while this is just a caricature. Just honestly way worse story telling.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top