Que sera, sera

Power Uploader
>tfw you forgot to upload the prologue
I'll, er, get back to that once the main series is uploaded...

Power Uploader
That's everything. FYI: 49-66 were ripped from elsewhere since Mangazuki's site is currently a mess. If anyone has the original uncompressed versions, feel free to upload them in place of mine.

Power Uploader
Yup this was a nice read, where in the beginning you noticed that the story was more focussed on women you saw it changed to be more for both genders. I enjoyed this Manhwa, read this in 2 days? So that tells something. It ended nicely.

(As mentioned e in the afterword, this is primarly aimed towards people that are in their 20s a 30s.)

Double-page supporter
A very good read. I even love the 2nd female lead Yenipang. Everyone is endearing in their own way. The are full of flaws and i want them to be happy

Read about 15 chapters and realised that this is a mexican soap opera in manhwa format. Guessed the entire plot after that and just checked through some chapters if I was right. Even the worst isekai are bad in different ways. This was just mediocrity all the way through

Fed-Kun's army
It's pretty good. Comes up a bit short. The final stretch/last arc was a mess with a lot of stuff thrown together and entirely different pacing.
Didn't have to make the sister go full on crazy bitch mode and the barrage of drama was too much
The MC couple doesn't have quite enough chemistry. It's almost there and they have their moments, buuut... not quite feeling it. A bit too much drama revolves around fertility.

The ML acting like a shady chara from hentai manga

The MC well at least she get a grip (the most pitiful chara tho a single mom being swayed by a 4yrs younger boy who persistently returing the favor of his sis a.k.a the ML and lil bit played around by the sunbae (well he is, her first love. But still what if the story go south and she choose sunbae at the end?)

Dong jin sunbae, MC first love poppin out of nowehere still haunted by the ex wife and rekindled with her again lmao

Yuni Pang, such a nice 2nd FL but still, lil bit annoying, knowing the ML have a daughter, she still insist making her way. But she know when to stop. She's good

The ML sister, Madass woman who only know to victimized herself, bad temper, such an annoying woman. Blessed his husband soul for not bringing up divorce from the start.

ML sister husband, best man. No comment. He know to read the situation. Avoiding conflict (too much avoiding, and ended up like neglecting his wife tho)

Well twas a good read. All is well in the end. Character development exist. The MC tried to considerate for the ML knowing he want to go to China for the better life. And suffer a trauma from her parents (marry because of conceived her before marriage. Sounds like marry for responsibility). And the MC don't want to tied up the ML like that, knowing the ML will just going through it for the sake "responsibility".
My fav chara is the MC, YuniPang, and the Sister husband. The others chara ... Kinda no good for me...
Just, stop unprotected sex for godsake. What would you expect from unprotected sex? A prize? A TV? A lottery? OFC A BABY, YOU DORK.

Had to drop this 27 chapters in, all the misunderstandings and wrong assumptions were too frustrating.

I loved this. This had so much emotion, I really couldn't stop. My thanks to the artist, author, translators and all the people who worked hard on this.

pretty decent story imo, yeah a lot of problems could of have been avoided by communicating more and wew the sister shouldered some heavy heavy baggage.

Most of the drama seems unnecessary and the FMC makes me the most angry out of all the characters. I don't understand why most these 'romantic' centered stories always make things so complicated when it comes to the female side. I mean, if women are writing them, aren't they just making it seem like the stereotype of 'women are fickle' is actually true. From how the men are smitten with the FMC, I can only imagine it is written by a female author.

The thing about introducing characters like that glasses guy is that it doesn't direct my negative thoughts towards him, but more towards the indecisive and naive behavior of the female protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread