Queen Bee - Ch. 149

Power Uploader
Hopefully a wholesome chapter on Christmas day 😬

Fed-Kun's army
@Acera @Sam6087 Is certain that is going to be the manager at the insurance company or even worse possibly the oldest son of the land lord anyone expecting any wholesomeness from this series is playing them selves

If only she fought this hard vs Landlord...
They made a point to show manager's shoes, so i doubt that its him. Its probably her Pyo Dad or Landlord.
There is no way she escaped the creep only for him to follow her and get her in her own home...writer wont pull that shit.

Power Uploader
@daniel345 @hawkeye2124 Little fyi... they're not manager's shoes, they're actually differently made. Also, the manager had asked the assistant manager to call her house which you can see the phone ringing right now as she showering and then the person came in the house. So the manager can't be at two places at once lol. On another note, the author already teased a pic for the next chapter in which mom cooked dinner for someone who definitely looks like someone resembling dad with a bit of a fuzzy facial hair (much like dad's currently). No one else has the house keys either.

@Acera nah ik its not him, i was referencing the shot of his brown shoes during the office scene. My bad for not being clear lol. Its why i guessed landlord or pyo dad, but based on your comment it might be pyo dad...wonder if we see some mom x dad?

Users who are viewing this thread