Queen Bee - Ch. 267

Dex-chan lover
Nah, I'm with Dalho, the old man needs to suffer a much much worse fate. Baek Hyuna had a bad idea and a bad martyr mentality, it is incredibly tragic but it is right that all her pain and all her sacrifices amount to nothing, because it was a bad idea.

Dex-chan lover
can u atleast let them meet author FFS. Now my day's ruined, fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Dex-chan lover
Buckle up I'm predicting it's gonna get even worse with how they have kept mentioning the other call girls death.
i feels like the police gonna found her corpse, then mc gonna heard it and fell into slump and fmc gonna play role in it

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I respect the author for having the balls to kill a major character, specially one that technically did nothing wrong and didn't not deserve that ending.

Double-page supporter
guess now i just have to hate-watch the rest of this series, they really are good at just ripping any sense of humanity out of the readers.

What a darn frustrating one.

I also don't agree with the geezer needing to suffer more. Sure it would be nice but the longer he's alive the longer everybody else near him continues to suffer (meaning the net karma is negative.)

It would've been better off if the geezer just died off when seeing Dali propose a couple chapters before. That way the fucker 2nd son wouldn't have gotten resolved to involve MC's mom in this, baek Hyuna wouldn't have drowned herself without anything to show for it (what a nasty way to go, though suffering cancer I guess ain't much better,) and I wouldn't be surprised if the upcoming chapters will reveal a boatload of suffering more for everyone involved.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Baek Hyuna you were honestly the best person in a world of absolute shit.

Users who are viewing this thread