Queen Bee - Ch. 282

Dex-chan lover
Hope it isn't another baiting and we won't get some bullshit filler after to prolong the revenge.

Contributor
That last few panels...Did Pyo really get revenge one by one or was that hopeful speak?
It has been a long time since it was outright mentioned, but this story is being narrated by Pyo several years into the future, the story started in the mid-nineties, it barely reached the 2000’s in these current chapters. Anyway, whatever happens has already happened, the mystery is what became of Pyo and everyone related to him in the present.

Dex-chan lover
It has been a long time since it was outright mentioned, but this story is being narrated by Pyo several years into the future, the story started in the mid-nineties, it barely reached the 2000’s in these current chapters. Anyway, whatever happens has already happened, the mystery is what became of Pyo and everyone related to him in the present.
I know. It's just i want to know if he's saying he's going to make the men in the family pay but only makes 1 pay or gets cheated out of making ANY of them pay. I am hoping that he does make them ALL pay.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope 60% of the chapter isn't Pyo banging Dali for the 500th time. Injecting more filler to stretch this out has gotten highly annoying over the last few months.

Users who are viewing this thread