Queen Bee - Ch. 316

Dex-chan lover
Bruh.. I feel like the author isn't all there. He made the mc into a tactical criminal (yes he's always had anger issues but thats besides the point) and then he throws him at the lions den as if these dudes didn't just cover for him on two fucking murders... like what?

Double-page supporter
Bruh.. I feel like the author isn't all there. He made the mc into a tactical criminal (yes he's always had anger issues but thats besides the point) and then he throws him at the lions den as if these dudes didn't just cover for him on two fucking murders... like what?
Young Pyo is a lot of things... "tactical" isn't one of them. If he actually was, the Yoo men would've been dead ages ago. Also, you have to remember how deep the trauma runs for him. He grew up watching his dad being a sad, defeated sack of shit who did nothing but lay on the floor in front of the TV while Sun-young tried to keep things afloat. That's why he acted like a hot-headed idiot and tried to simply drag his dad away from the church thus making them all wary of him.

Dex-chan lover
Young Pyo is a lot of things... "tactical" isn't one of them. If he actually was, the Yoo men would've been dead ages ago. Also, you have to remember how deep the trauma runs for him. He grew up watching his dad being a sad, defeated sack of shit who did nothing but lay on the floor in front of the TV while Sun-young tried to keep things afloat. That's why he acted like a hot-headed idiot and tried to simply drag his dad away from the church thus making them all wary of him.
He would have ran up on the brothers with a knife if he would have just been a mindless criminal. He was tactical in how to kill them, knowing they would suffer before dying. Then he immediately jumps to trying to fight the gangster that helped him take care of the brothers. You can't say that wasn't a huge 180. I'll stick to what I said given that's how I see it after reading it myself.

Fed-Kun's army
Pyo needs to think.

When you plan to murder the leader of a criminal gang you have to be very careful.

Just look at how Taesu has pretended to be a woman for so long in order to get close to the Pastor.

Users who are viewing this thread