Queen Bee - Ch. 318

Dex-chan lover
Huh. So judging from Present-day Pyo's dialogue at the end, Cheolwoo doesn't end up getting murdered by Park or Taesu. Really wasn't expecting Cheolwoo to actually lean all the way into making religion his career. Even got some closure for the Heo sisters and Glasses.

It's really starting to feel like the story is finally winding down.

Supporter
Huh. So judging from Present-day Pyo's dialogue at the end, Cheolwoo doesn't end up getting murdered by Park or Taesu. Really wasn't expecting Cheolwoo to actually lean all the way into making religion his career. Even got some closure for the Heo sisters and Glasses.

It's really starting to feel like the story is finally winding down.
Yes.

Considering how screwed up everyone is, I hope Pyo and Dali get a happy ending.

Glasses and the girls seem to have a happier ending than you'd expect for secondary characters.

Dex-chan lover
Yes.

Considering how screwed up everyone is, I hope Pyo and Dali get a happy ending.

Glasses and the girls seem to have a happier ending than you'd expect for secondary characters.
This is just me, but I think Pyo and Dali only get happy endings if they truly separate from each other. They are honestly way too toxic to each other to actually function like a normal couple.

Dex-chan lover
Hope its ending soon, in this chapter we already have some info where he talks about his father and mother running a church. However they still can do some stuff like "but go lets back to year xxxx"

Power Uploader
This is just me, but I think Pyo and Dali only get happy endings if they truly separate from each other. They are honestly way too toxic to each other to actually function like a normal couple.
Pyo is the only real problem. He's all too gung-ho on his revenge and other shit while Dali has just been trying to be his actual girlfriend. They literally could've hooked up nicely in college already if he wasn't trying to still do shit.

Dex-chan lover
Pyo is the only real problem. He's all too gung-ho on his revenge and other shit while Dali has just been trying to be his actual girlfriend. They literally could've hooked up nicely in college already if he wasn't trying to still do shit.
Eh, Dali is also part of the problem, though that's mainly because of Pyo, too.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so, did we already have an ending for glasses and the sisters?

This may mean we are getting close to the ending, and I really hope so because the quality for the writing diminished a lot, so just give us a sufficient ending please.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually really glad glasses and the Heo sisters are pretty much together forever.

Users who are viewing this thread