Queen Bee - Ch. 321

Double-page supporter
Pyo is going to be found out eventually anyway so may as well bang the girl before he goes to prison

Contributor
Who is even left at this point? All major antagonists are done with, if Pyo really plans to turn himself in then it will confirm his narration from the future really is coming from Pyo speaking to whoever is seeing him during visit hours in jail. But if Pyo is not going to prison, I wonder which new plot thread they could come up with to keep the series going at this point, other than just having Pyo back to scoring new and old sex encounters.

Double-page supporter
We are finally seeing the end. To be honest this dragged on too long. It would have been way better if it was shorter.

Dex-chan lover
If Taesu was like that even before middle school, why did he never retaliate against Pyo after their fight in high school? That aside, I wanna say that I don't think Pyo's gonna try to have sex with Hyemin here, but I have an idea floating in my head that Present-day Pyo is talking to his kid while in prison(toss up on who he has that kid with).

Supporter
I don't know, but Pyo is narrating this story to the reader. He's probably telling Hyemin that he's going to stay with Dali from now and not screw around.

Users who are viewing this thread