Queen Bee - Ch. 338

I knew it was going to end up in harem since it felt similary to "Tonight's Dinner" how yesul whatever her name is became obsessed with suho. I'm not sure why the author made Hyemin so crazy obsessed, and I'm not sure how the author plans to carry this out for nine more chapters. it was much better if hyeming did not get in the way of pyo and dali's love that way we could have gotten kids from dali

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I knew it was going to end up in harem since it felt similary to "Tonight's Dinner" how yesul whatever her name is became obsessed with suho. I'm not sure why the author made Hyemin so crazy obsessed, and I'm not sure how the author plans to carry this out for nine more chapters. it was much better if hyeming did not get in the way of pyo and dali's love that way we could have gotten kids from dali
In some stories, it’s natural, here, it’s forced.

Dex-chan lover
... Pyo and Dali could've just moved away. No need to stay in the city where all the bad shit happened, just have Glasses or someone Dali can trust manage things there and get the hell out. Everything with Hyemin just feels needlessly extra and forced.

Power Uploader
... Pyo and Dali could've just moved away. No need to stay in the city where all the bad shit happened, just have Glasses or someone Dali can trust manage things there and get the hell out. Everything with Hyemin just feels needlessly extra and forced.
The fact Dali told Pyo they should go to France and get away from all the mess just before everyone died and now this is just annoying and sad. Especially when Pyo finally offered to elope with her but I guess it's just the result of his revenge. Still stupid regardless. No matter who has the kid, the fact it's Pyo's kid will still result in the same controversies no matter what, so she should make herself happy by getting the ring and bearing the child with Pyo, try for the best together like he wants too. It's his responsibility for his family and his future kids anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread