Queen Bee - Ch. 42

Junie...you need to break from her grip. It’s the only way you can save your mother now.

Tbf if he permanently damaged Tae there would be legal consequences.

Dex-chan lover
@Rancor Why are you thinking about legal consequences now. This manwha's been disconnected from any notion of reality since chapter 1. Think back a little and realize that breaking and entering, aggravated assault, and attempted gang rape would put any of these kids in juvie.

See, I'm sure the author is fully aware of how reality actually works and that most people aren't this atrocious BUT he also knows that this is way more fucking entertaining.

Did he wise up? Or was that Tae's inner monologue... wait till he finds the truth about his dad and now his mom getting raped

Dex-chan lover
@Rancor Why are you thinking about legal consequences now. This manwha's been disconnected from any notion of reality since chapter 1. Think back a little and realize that breaking and entering, aggravated assault, and attempted gang rape would put any of these kids in juvie

Yeah, I think the only one who wouldn't be in jail at this point is Hana, unless prostitution is illegal in Korea (it might be). And surprisingly, Darla. She would at most get sued for assault (spitting on someone can be considered assault in the states).

Ofc junie is innocent but I'm assuming a timeline where he busted Tae's head open.

Users who are viewing this thread