Queen Bee - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
I know this is the dumbest thing to wonder about from this piece of trash but how the fuck did she get into the hospital so late while she isn't family? visiting hours don't run all the way into the night.

Aggregator gang
Too many problems, yet I still read. I swear I'm not into this type of shit. Curiosity and hope that the author's head isn't completely charred and shit actually starts looking humane.

Too many problems, yet I still read. I swear I'm not into this type of shit. Curiosity and hope that the author's head isn't completely charred and shit actually starts looking humane.
I'm sure the author is sane. He has to be cognizant enough to make something that grabs attention like this.

Most works don't reflect the author's actual personality, just shows their creativity.

But yes, this shit's a train wreck and I'm eager to continue watching, just as you are my friend.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh. I don't even know what's going on anymore. I guess taxi creep had a point.

I just need to see if/when Junie gets the hell out of that town. Being held hostage for a landlord to bang his mom and gaslit by a childhood friend to be a bodyguard (who's now just gonna go down on a bunch of people who wanted to rape her?)

Users who are viewing this thread