Queen Bee

Power Uploader
If anyone got a hard time from this, just binge read the author's other work That Man's Room/His Place for a lighter/more fun venture. 🤧

Dex-chan lover
its pretty hard to read for like 100 chapters, then it gets better but still some aspects remain dark

This manhwa contains lots of ugly bastard and rape so be ready

Also to anyone who is going to read, it gets much better with every chapter starting at ch. 69 (heh) so hang in there

DON'T fucking read this. I just punched HOLES (YES, PLURAL) into my fucking wall. LITERALLY. If you're not ready for feeling so god damn useless that you'd punch holes in your wall, I suggest you skip. FUCK!

Might be one of the worst series I've read so far. first 2 chapter didn't make much sense. BBM/NTR no problem tbh.
Art style mostly push me away reading this low tier

it literally says "Genre: Drama" and nothing else, so if you can't handle the drama then don't read it. I can't so i'm avoiding this.

I find the story of the impoverished child interesting and very saddening, however once his mom gets into a consensual relationship with the landlord i found out that, by the gods! i found something worse than golden boy manga! it could have gone so well and there are a large number of bad sex scenes. its so horrendous i think ive obtained temporary ED for a few weeks. tldr, it had as much promise as golden boy but it became worse than literal garbage in everything that isnt directly related to the mc. wasted 3 hours of my life on this, the premise kept me for that long and like an abusive relationship, it came to an end as ITS SO BAD FUCK THIS.

Guys if you’re gonna read this it’s alright i guess. And the mc won’t get any action till chapter 102 or 103 i forgot. And there’s some ntr in here

Users who are viewing this thread