Queen of Hearts in Wonderland - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - ♡ Joker

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, so short. Authors nowadays keep breaking their chapters into parts...

wow!| unique and fun villainess concept! looking forward to more! :Dc

Dex-chan lover
So that's the trick. Whatever this curse is can control her response if she tries to respond at all, but if she doesn't intend at all to actively respond, she's free to make any expressions she wants. Could be a bit of a lifeline.

Thanks for the update~
As expected from the joker! Two-faced man and really sensitive!

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another chapter, I like that one of the first things she did once she became fully aware of what was going on with herself was to get best girl Nina as far away from her as possible in order to keep her safe. Its sad to see the look on Nina's face when she see's Eleanor again because from the first chapter it shows Nina was sort of Eleanor's confidante so to have exiled away from royal she spent so much time with before she must think she's been punished or betrayed.... its also sad because I still ship the two of them.

Dex-chan lover
I really really really really hope that no one has died because of her orders cause damn, thats a lot of incidental character just erased for the sake of a joke.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
Glad someone noticed her facial expressions. It would be funny if the entire castle actually knows this already but noone knows if it's a curse or just get personality

Thank you for the translation!

@boag sameee, i know it's just a manga and those characters don't even have a name but it still feels bad :(

@JWChibi lol her expression was pretty obvious to be honest

Dex-chan lover
Thank God there's a character that can read the subtle cues. I was gonna have to regretfully drop this if it continued with the impenetrable curse bullshit, crisis averted

Double-page supporter
@boag In one of her inner monologues during the last half of chapter 1 it was mentioned that the execution grounds haven't been finished yet due to delays and accidents, which she is thankful for. As such, all those sentenced to death are currently sitting in the dungeons. No one has actually died yet, but if those grounds are finished before she can get her affliction taken care of or before someone else intervenes on her behalf then heads will start rolling.

Dex-chan lover
A character that has eyes and can look at a person's face when they talk rather than somehow remaining oblivious to the obvious look of annoyance on said person's face.
Such competence.

Users who are viewing this thread