Queen of Hearts in Wonderland - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - ♡ Party

Dex-chan lover
i like how its the cliché otome game isekai, but the stiory is totally different from the cliché as the compellent force really is here! and GO FOR IT ELEONOR! JOKER BEST GUY!!
thx for the chappy

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the joker doesn't want to go along with the story and instead ready to make a different future nor just cause some different trouble either way it's nice he wants to save the queen

Dex-chan lover
At least he's not asking for marriage. He seems like an alright guy, but he still hasn't been removed from the list of possible culprits.

What better way to get a place in the royalty of a kingdom than to alienate their queen from everyone else, then conveniently swoop in to save her.

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze Judging by the tone of the story, it's clear Joker doesn't have any ill will against the queen until AFTER he falls in love, so I don't think it's likely he will be a traitor (or the original culprit of the curse) for two reasons: one, Eleanor goes to him for help (and is more worried about his relations from the future, not what they are currently), and two, the story seems to set him up as male lead #1 (or the other leads would have been introduced earlier, in my opinion).

That aside: Considering everything, if you were the joker and aware of living in a simulation/game, you might play (mostly) by the game rules for the sake of survival (idk, there's probably a bunch of death flags he might want to avoid, such as being killed by the other male leads), so it's even possible he doesn't actually fall for the otome protagonist but does so out of necessity (in that case this implies he becomes aware of the possible death flags somehow, or is aware of what actions are necessary to avoid death flags). In this theoretical situation, the Joker would be willing to ally with Eleanor to avoid the death flags he is aware of (but why would he not be aware of the queen's death flags, or at least the possible futures where he "falls in love"?
Not only that, but Eleanor seems quite convinced by that specific game ending that Joker really falls in love, in which case I'm reading too much into Joker' planning.

Finally: what if the Joker originally gets with the queen and they break up in the otome game (followed by Alicia being otome protag BS)? That would perfectly explain Eleanor's extreme fears of any lasting relations with Joker, as well as her attitude of being completely sure the Joker falls for Alicia.

Double-page supporter
@hancea1996 By Alice getting in bed with him or...getting in bed with the queen? I like the relationship between these two so I'd like it to work out, but I'd rather have the latter if NTR does actually have to happen. :p

@Svelandria well it seems that the game wants to follow to same plot it did before, Joker leaving Eleanor for Alice. So yah, Alice NTRing Joker from Eleanor. I mean if Joker wants to date the queen to derail the plot, the one manipulating the queen will find other ways to make sure Eleanor gets her death flag. So using Alice to NTR Joker from the Queen is a more likely possibility. Ofc the manipulator can just kill off Joker but I think he/she prefers to make sure it flows the same route it must go unless somethin else is preventing it.
getting in bed with the queen
the manipulator wants to kill Eleanor so yuri is not possible ofc unless its meant to make Joker leave the Queen so sure

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, and the plot compulsions likely won't let her.

Users who are viewing this thread