Woof, that's a rough axe
Kazekid Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 22, 2018 Messages 690 Friday at 8:23 AM #21 Woof, that's a rough axe
drunkmuggle Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 24, 2018 Messages 215 Friday at 2:43 PM #22 sad it was axed, also garusha > but rip we'll never see anything more of this
SleepyDemon Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 4, 2018 Messages 840 Sunday at 6:46 AM #23 Goddamn. One of the worst axes I've read. That did NOT feel resolved whatsoever. Even worse, it ended on them setting more stuff up. I'll miss Garusha tho
Goddamn. One of the worst axes I've read. That did NOT feel resolved whatsoever. Even worse, it ended on them setting more stuff up. I'll miss Garusha tho
JethroBodine Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 11, 2024 Messages 2,550 Sunday at 6:30 PM #24 Garusha deserved so much better
katzuya Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 13, 2019 Messages 213 Monday at 8:34 PM #25 Man... That was a heavy axe. The plot was interesting noneless, but I guess the sales weren't going well
Man... That was a heavy axe. The plot was interesting noneless, but I guess the sales weren't going well