Question/Quote of The Day

QoTD 0: Do you want to be pinged for QoTD's?


  • Total voters
    57
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 15, 2025
Messages
301
I mean, he could be telling the truth, I have horrible grammar skills and also a shitty attention seeker. I could get why anyone could dislike me :nyoron:
No man I do not care for your likeability I just do NOT want bigtiddyoneesan or ANYONE to mention “67” I’ve heard too much of it
,,,,I don’t think you’re a 6.7,,, you’re a 9 to me
Your abhorrent grammar skills and attention seeking behavior adds to your charm
 
Forum Oji-san
Contributor
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
11,544
QwVAMFc.gif
 
Dex-chan HATER
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
16,985
Are you on a diet or something?
no, but if i ever gain weight then i do go on one. despite my fatposting in the dedicated thread, i do try to maintain a healthy weight.

No, he's just a boring person.
people who slather condiments all over their food are hardly better than animals. no, perhaps they're beneath animals, as animals have the excuse of not being sentient, whereas a person whose sentience has degraded from years of unchecked impulses cannot be called anything other than a beast.
 
NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,444
no, but if i ever gain weight then i do go on one. despite my fatposting in the dedicated thread, i do try to maintain a healthy weight.


people who slather condiments all over their food are hardly better than animals. no, perhaps they're beneath animals, as animals have the excuse of not being sentient, whereas a person whose sentience has degraded from years of unchecked impulses cannot be called anything other than a beast.
I really should do the same as you. If my doctor knew I put salty condiments on my foods, he'd slap the shit out of me.
 
Dex-chan HATER
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
16,985
I really should do the same as you. If my doctor knew I put salty condiments on my foods, he'd slap the shit out of me.
if you stay on a strict caloric deficit then you shouldn't have anything to worry about (also i'm aware you have a heart defect, so it's probably worth checking with your doctor before cutting 500+ calories every day).

i used to cake salt on everything i ate and all i got from it was two kidney stones (i passed them a year apart). never again.

also to any of the moms in this thread (there's gotta be at least one!): kidney stone pain >>> childbirth pain. fite me
 
Testing bot, do not reply
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
4,926
You are suddenly transported to a white room consisting of only you and a clone of yourself. The clone is void of the traits you see as flaws, and upon looking at it manifests two buttons in your pocket. The blue button escorts you out of the white room, sending you at the moment you were transported to the white room, while erasing the clone in the process. The red button instead escorts the clone, replacing your role in society. You are able to see a few glimpses of the clone's experiences with the life you left behind, so you could see how your friends and family would react, for example. After that, you are erased from existence.

QoTD 95: Would you press the red button, or the blue button?
I fail to see the upside in pressing the red button. I'm going to watch a perfect person take my place in society and my family? Of course, a version of me without my flaws would do better. But that version of me would be almost like a machine. Also, would I have to spend my whole life in the white room, doing nothing but watching my clone? That’s torture

FDQ 25:
Do you think you're the master of your own fate? Why?
Partially. Life deals you a hand: your genetics, whether your family is functional or dysfunctional, how much money and support you have at the beginning of your life, what life is like in your country, etc. Sometimes, you're dealt a pretty bad hand. You should try to make the most of the situation, but some people can't overcome their shortcomings
 
Testing bot, do not reply
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
4,926
QoTD 96: "To celebrate the teaser of Jujutsu Kaisen's 4th season being revealed, what cursed technique do you think you'll have?"
I'd like to master @Manko-sensei's ability to wear yuri glasses and see yuri everywhere 🤓

QoTD 96.5: From a scale from 1 to 10, how annoying am I? I personally give myself full marks.
You're not annoying. I don't know why you keep saying that. It's annoying that you keep saying you're annoying. Does that make sense?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top