For the first: Normies... Filthy Casuals2 more days until the party
QoTD 198: What do you think of "normies"?
QoTD 198.5: Are they any different from "tourists"? If so, what differentiates them?
You're so right my dudeHahahahfahashhahahhahaha ha ahahahhahshsha @sterven @EOTFOFYL @hazzack @bigtiddyoneesan @pandascepter @MawMaw @justforthelulz @Tamerlane @Ivegotnolife @Halo I think theres more and most of them are inactive....
I hope all of them comes back and not waving in my dream from Sanzu river...
Didn't even include the fish in the main mention.. I see where your priorities lie.Hahahahfahashhahahhahaha ha ahahahhahshsha @sterven @EOTFOFYL @hazzack @bigtiddyoneesan @pandascepter @MawMaw @justforthelulz @Tamerlane @Ivegotnolife @Halo I think theres more and most of them are inactive....
I hope all of them comes back and not waving in my dream from Sanzu river...
Both terms are used pejoratively. The term "normie" is usually used to describe someone who is conformist and has boring tastes. They probably only like standard things. "Tourists" are accused of infiltrating certain subcultures and ruining themQoTD 198: What do you think of "normies"?
QoTD 198.5: Are they any different from "tourists"? If so, what differentiates them?
totally not forgetting @RichmanDidn't even include the fish in the main mention.. I see where your priorities lie.
![]()
Jigokuren LOVE in the HELL chapter 10
Akane, naturally. Foxhags for the win.Which character would you prefer to advance to the final round of the Forum Sexyhag Contest?
Why?QoTD 199:
how
much
do
you
believe
in
this
world?
Sil'na, sankriiv anduima. Id'na, sankriiv anchriidva. im'la, sankriiv anduima. Is'mi, uolpa. Id'mi, ni'imha. Il'ni, sul'no. Ah'ha, sankriiv anchriidva.With only a few fragments left...
QoTD 199:
how
much
do
you
believe
in
this
world?
QoTD 199.5: Which character would you prefer to advance to the final round of the Forum Sexyhag Contest?
Character: Sumire
Manga: Heisei Haizanhei Sumire-chan
![]()
Character: Akane
Manga: Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi
![]()
Apologies for the weird positioning for today's question...
I amWith only a few fragments left...
QoTD 199:
how
much
do
you
believe
in
this
world?
QoTD 199.5: Which character would you prefer to advance to the final round of the Forum Sexyhag Contest?
Character: Sumire
Manga: Heisei Haizanhei Sumire-chan
![]()
Character: Akane
Manga: Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi
![]()
Apologies for the weird positioning for today's question...
Nice try, I still ain't choosing.QoTD 199.5: Which character would you prefer to advance to the final round of the Forum Sexyhag Contest?
póopQoTD 199:
how
much
do
you
believe
in
this
world?
hehe
199: I mean...it exists, so that counts for something!With only a few fragments left...
QoTD 199:
how
much
do
you
believe
in
this
world?
QoTD 199.5: Which character would you prefer to advance to the final round of the Forum Sexyhag Contest?
Character: Sumire
Manga: Heisei Haizanhei Sumire-chan
![]()
Character: Akane
Manga: Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi
![]()
Apologies for the weird positioning for today's question...
For the first question: I believe in it 99.9% of the time. that 0.01% of the time, I'm scampering about mindlessly.With only a few fragments left...
QoTD 199:
how
much
do
you
believe
in
this
world?
QoTD 199.5: Which character would you prefer to advance to the final round of the Forum Sexyhag Contest?
Character: Sumire
Manga: Heisei Haizanhei Sumire-chan
![]()
Character: Akane
Manga: Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi
![]()
Apologies for the weird positioning for today's question...
Maybe we live in a simulation. We're running on an alien's computer that's just playing its version of The SimsQoTD 199:
how
much
do
you
believe
in
this
world?
Hello, @gimme_yuri_plz. You're on my computer.Maybe we live in a simulation. We're running on an alien's computer that's just playing its version of The Sims
@Azurea_Mystis could you insert a cheat code to gimme_money_plz?Hello, @gimme_yuri_plz. You're on my computer.