Question/Quote of The Day

QoTD 0: Do you want to be pinged for QoTD's?


  • Total voters
    59
NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,547
Have fun with your fragile bones while I strengthen mine from all this cereal and MILK I'm consuming.
Az0ef1p.png

ToHeart2
Oh milk I don't have a problem with. I drink that everyday with coffee.

It's the dry cereal itself that I hate.
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
27,083
Forum Oji-san
Contributor
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
11,603
Don't you get it, my boy? The cereal portion reinforces the milk to strengthen your bones. It's a process that you are lacking. Tell him, @Angry_Panda.
True Fact of Truth™.
I'm good with oatmeal as my cereal intake.

With some cinnamon on top.
replaces your oatmeal with Cream of Wheat and your cinnamon with nutmeg
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 29, 2023
Messages
1,057
if you were born in 2008 you would be old enough to vote and drink and drive and drink and be in c ollege and ddrink Coincidentally hordes of freshmen are flooding

Qotd 2008: Haev you ever feelt very old and if so how


@luigiymario2 @Pandas795 @Hacete @immortalartisan @Takane-Da @kohelemon @5hijima @Azurea_Mystis @medalion @Cool.Ice @AVGMR @vbfeebfebfebfebfefwb @n3na3 @kaobaru @JustASpider @Taogeru @CharaDotArchivist @fungifordinner @mylovenovels @LYAISASIMP @gimme_yuri_plz @bvo_060 @D.monette
I wasn't born in 2008 , my sister was though.
She can't do the those things yet
 
Funny title with a cherry on top
Group Leader
Joined
May 24, 2018
Messages
5,140
if you were born in 2008 you would be old enough to vote and drink and drive and drink and be in c ollege and ddrink Coincidentally hordes of freshmen are flooding

Qotd 2008: Haev you ever feelt very old and if so how


@luigiymario2 @Pandas795 @Hacete @immortalartisan @Takane-Da @kohelemon @5hijima @Azurea_Mystis @medalion @Cool.Ice @AVGMR @vbfeebfebfebfebfefwb @n3na3 @kaobaru @JustASpider @Taogeru @CharaDotArchivist @fungifordinner @mylovenovels @LYAISASIMP @gimme_yuri_plz @bvo_060 @D.monette
I feel like my age will catch up with me soon ngl... I still feel mentally young yet my body, it aches...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 27, 2024
Messages
1,345
This weekend was daycare Movie Marathon Session and i was Forced to watch too many Toy Story movies for Too Long wit tthe children

Qotd 209 : What foroum member(s) would you feed to Rex from Toy story
enmduc.jpeg



Quote Pf The Day 209.5 "Word around the Forum is you've got a big cock... I've got a big coc too. Maybe we should rub our big cocs together sometime... Maybe a little oil... Two big Cocs... Together... Oil." - @Litreara
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 9, 2018
Messages
1,747
This weekend was daycare Movie Marathon Session and i was Forced to watch too many Toy Story movies for Too Long wit tthe children

Qotd 209 : What foroum member(s) would you feed to Rex from Toy story
enmduc.jpeg



Quote Pf The Day 209.5 "Word around the Forum is you've got a big cock... I've got a big coc too. Maybe we should rub our big cocs together sometime... Maybe a little oil... Two big Cocs... Together... Oil." - @Litreara
@LYAISASIMP :pepehmm:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 16, 2023
Messages
973
This weekend was daycare Movie Marathon Session and i was Forced to watch too many Toy Story movies for Too Long wit tthe children

Qotd 209 : What foroum member(s) would you feed to Rex from Toy story
enmduc.jpeg



Quote Pf The Day 209.5 "Word around the Forum is you've got a big cock... I've got a big coc too. Maybe we should rub our big cocs together sometime... Maybe a little oil... Two big Cocs... Together... Oil." - @Litreara
Stand Back Everyone! Trust me, it's not that I want to! I HAVE TO
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 15, 2024
Messages
2,066
This weekend was daycare Movie Marathon Session and i was Forced to watch too many Toy Story movies for Too Long wit tthe children

Qotd 209 : What foroum member(s) would you feed to Rex from Toy story
enmduc.jpeg



Quote Pf The Day 209.5 "Word around the Forum is you've got a big cock... I've got a big coc too. Maybe we should rub our big cocs together sometime... Maybe a little oil... Two big Cocs... Together... Oil." - @Litreara
I care for dinosaurs so I would bring a ladder for mangamoz to brush t-rex's teeth
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top