Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- May 5, 2024
- Messages
- 795
C-C-Cyka Blyat!
it mean I love youC-C-Cyka Blyat!
It's like a ham radio, but made of yogurt.I'm late!!Random bullshit go!
QoTD 195: What the hell is a "ham yogurt"??
you after I slap yo head with ham.I'm late!!Random bullshit go!
QoTD 195: What the hell is a "ham yogurt"??
Ham Flavored Yogurt. Eww... Reminds me of bacon donuts. Not everything needs pork on it!I'm late!!Random bullshit go!
QoTD 195: What the hell is a "ham yogurt"??
Lowkey burgerI'm late!!Random bullshit go!
QoTD 195: What the hell is a "ham yogurt"??
You go full ham with the yougurt.I'm late!!Random bullshit go!
QoTD 195: What the hell is a "ham yogurt"??
A combination that makes me realize that something has gone wrong with humanityQoTD 195: What the hell is a "ham yogurt"??
QoTD 195: What the hell is a "ham yogurt"??
foodUQoTD #whar?3: What is a fish, if not a slapping implement?
Ammonia generatorUQoTD #whar?3: What is a fish, if not a slapping implement?
You're late!! Unforgivable!!!!I'm late!!Random bullshit go!
QoTD 195: What the hell is a "ham yogurt"??
No genq what the fuck is that.I'm late!!Random bullshit go!
QoTD 195: What the hell is a "ham yogurt"??
It's a type of ham salad. Solid 7/10. Way better than ham aspic.I'm late!!Random bullshit go!
QoTD 195: What the hell is a "ham yogurt"??
Fish is glorious! It's one of my favorite foods! Slapping instruments indeed.UQoTD #whar?3: What is a fish, if not a slapping implement?
A potion ingredientUQoTD #whar?3: What is a fish, if not a slapping implement?
It's okay to eat fishUQoTD #whar?3: What is a fish, if not a slapping implement?