Qyootie Q -Qilin Girl's Courtship- - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
image.png

with the power of manga, anything is possible, Kuchiba.

Please don’t do machine translations, they’re garbage quality and just make it less likely that it’ll get scanlated by a competent group
I second this, but sadly there are so many Manga on this Side who never got Translatet and they are out for "Years" that i'm happy that we sometimes get them with MT.. Still i hope that this one will get a Propper Translation someday.

Untill then Thanks for the Upload.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Please don’t do machine translations, they’re garbage quality and just make it less likely that it’ll get scanlated by a competent group
Really??? I thought it'd make it more likely.... also it's better than them snipping a series with an already competent group. Or was this also a snipe?? Since the person who uploaded chap 1 was different 🤨🤨

Well, Thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Really??? I thought it'd make it more likely.... also it's better than them snipping a series with an already competent group. Or was this also a snipe?? Since the person who uploaded chap 1 was different 🤨🤨

Well, Thanks for the chapter
Well, it might be a snipe. I wasn't really sure how to contact the folks in charge of the last release. Probably wasn't the best move, but oh well. I'll ask around properly once chapter 3 raw comes out. If someone else does the chapter I'll gladly take mine down. Ideally, I'd like this to be picked up by a proper group. I honestly did this release kind of on impulse because I really wanted to read the chapter myself, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it might be a snipe. I wasn't really sure how to contact the folks in charge of the last release. Probably wasn't the best move, but oh well. I'll ask around properly once chapter 3 raw comes out. If someone else does the chapter I'll gladly take mine down. Ideally, I'd like this to be picked up by a proper group. I honestly did this release kind of on impulse because I really wanted to read the chapter myself, lol.
Well I certainly appreciate it. And despite it being MT it wasn't the worst thing in the world and even I wanted to know what happened next.

But I agree that hopefully a proper group will eventually come and see this through.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
She assamble a lot Tohru from Kobayashi, maybe the author want to improved that story in this one

Dex-chan lover
thank you very much regardless , really appreciate it :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
For the love of God, at least give the group who did the first chapter a chance to work on the second one. It's not like it's been 6 months since the last chapter was translated. And releasing such a horrible release like this, wtf were you thinking? It's an insult to the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Reading the comments here, it's been made clear to me that more people were made upset by this release than expected. For now, I won't take it down unless another group reaches out to me to explicitly say they are working on a release. When the raw for chapter 3 drops I probably won't do a release at all, and if I do, I'll be sure to wait longer than I did this time, and work harder to contact anyone else who may be working on a translation. I'm not going to apologize for putting this chapter out, but I would like to apologize for how I went about it. I'm sorry.

Not that a whole lot of people will read this comment, anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the comments here, it's been made clear to me that more people were made upset by this release than expected. For now, I won't take it down unless another group reaches out to me to explicitly say they are working on a release. When the raw for chapter 3 drops I probably won't do a release at all, and if I do, I'll be sure to wait longer than I did this time, and work harder to contact anyone else who may be working on a translation. I'm not going to apologize for putting this chapter out, but I would like to apologize for how I went about it. I'm sorry.

Not that a whole lot of people will read this comment, anyways.
I don't know what everybody is complaining about, this seems to be a very decent translation. I can understand everything, and it doesn't look like anything is out of place. I've seen some truly awful MTL before (That I would've linked if it hadn't been deleted), and this is leagues better than that.

Users who are viewing this thread