R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Child of God - Amou Akine

Dex-chan lover
"you need to have more blood than those" tf does that even mean, these direct translations are killing me

Dex-chan lover
I'm judging your fetish harshly, my son :pepehmm:.
Come back into the light, you might still be saved
ain't nobody got a fetish tf you on about. bro can't frame a story outside sexual preferences, your entire comment is a self report. you only read manga to satisfy your fetishes? please don't answer, look into yourself and your own darkness instead of tryna lash out and act indignant online

reu

Dex-chan lover
ain't nobody got a fetish tf you on about. bro can't frame a story outside sexual preferences, your entire comment is a self report. you only read manga to satisfy your fetishes? please don't answer, look into yourself and your own darkness instead of tryna lash out and act indignant online
stop being so aggro, fren, meme a little and recognize a joke when you see one

Dex-chan lover
Some unnecessary info: when he said "But it never gets heavy", the reason of this is that the production and director wishing to make a change like filming with the intention of letting something useful in the slum (don't wasting their budget unnecessary and also don't wasting the use of locals and local service that are expert in the town and their common circumstance)

By the filming, acting, food service, locations, etc... they use real neighbors of those Favelas including real delinquents, that's the reason the acting, the scenes, some camera angles and changing of the script was produced by the synergy and cooperation of their point of views and sometime real experiences, so some scene don't feel hardcore because they are making like they feel proud acting or acting between friends like in good vibes production

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot_20230914_062917.png
Screenshot_20230914_062945.png

Bro. Wtf. Now I'm not sleeping tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread