R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Cursed VHS...

Dex-chan lover
It's strange. I really enjoy horror anime but can't really stand horror outside of that. Many people, myself included, would say that most, if not all, horror anime isn't scary per se. Either way, we rarely get horror anime these days and it's kinda unfortunate. That's why I'm excited that Dark Gathering is getting adapted (I hope it turns out good please).

But I digress. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! I hope you are enjoying it as much as I have :hearts:
Also learning about films such as this chapter's main focus is keeping me hooked. Hope to see more :win:

Aggregator gang
so far we have a filmbro classmate and a horror movie senpai... i hope the film club has a romcom fan so amou can experience REAL CULTURE with movies like legally blonde and clueless

Dex-chan lover
so what, was ghost of sierra de cobre the title? why did the translators censor it :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe I actually got jumpscared by a romcom lol
It's strange. I really enjoy horror anime but can't really stand horror outside of that. Many people, myself included, would say that most, if not all, horror anime isn't scary per se. Either way, we rarely get horror anime these days and it's kinda unfortunate. That's why I'm excited that Dark Gathering is getting adapted (I hope it turns out good please).

But I digress. Thanks for the translation.
Personally I find the scariest horror medium is manga. Anime is ok at best but some manga art is seriously terrifying.

Dex-chan lover
Bye bye, club budget. That being said, the scammer was pretty good. A nice story to sell the VHS.

Users who are viewing this thread