R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Akine's Rebellion

Dex-chan lover
What was the name of the AV the dude was watching?

Mama Amou looks pretty familiar...
i guessed this as soon as i heard her mother forbade her from watching movies or consuming media, almost 100% of the time its the parents shame, be it the chunni days of old for them or their JAV videos being seen by their kids.

what can i do for this group so you guys actually upload more frequently, im proficient in photoshop please just p l e a s e upload this more frequently i am b e g g i n g, really the only thing i can't do is translate but I genuinely can learn to typeset, clean, literally anything you need, i have 5 years experience in graphic design but my skills are unused desu.. i have read this entire manga in japanese and keep up with it when new chapters get released on comic days, i want to help you with this so that further fears or "sniping" does not occur. I have tried to translate and typeset the omake's myself but of course it's rather difficult (and i just keep them to myself)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like this version much better, be it the cleaner and more sheen typesetting or the translation choices. The F-bomb not being dropped is definitely closer to the original line and keeps the manga family friendly. Also, I see a lot of opinions opposed to it but I definitely prefer edgy over chuuni despite being a big Chū-2 fan and familiar with the term. Dunno, it’s just a matter or personal preferences. Feels like either option was valid to me.

Good on ther German name group for not wanting any beef. The other group is fine too. It’s great people are so actively fantranslating manga to this day.

Loved the chapter, although Amou-san saying she isn’t a little kid anymore after throwing a tantrum and before busting out of the house is kind of funny. Damn, are the women in this family fine ladies!
I agree with all of this except the "family friendly" crap. This is literally about kids growing up and finally enjoying R-15 content. It's not meant to be "family friendly". Besides, an f-bomb is just a word, every piece of a family has said words before.

Other than that pointless point, I agree that edgy makes sense in this context, I mean calling a movie "chuuni" doesn't really make sense, does it? Edgy definitely makes more sense when talking about a movie, calling her actions chuuni make more sense. A Japanese person calling American kids chuuni does make sense tho, we call other cultures' actions using our culture's words.

I just feel like there would have been a healthy middle ground here, but if I had to choose, "edgy" is the better option.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the mother is somewhat mentally unstable. She had the same trollish smile again, when she told she doesn't like movies anymore. That was the smile in a much earlier flashback where she told Akine that movies are forbidden. Well, someone told me that I will be disappointed by her reasons. If she has clinical psychological problems, you can't really say that would be disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this manga got me to watch Constantine and now its one of my favorite american films.

Constantine came out in 2005. The story takes place in 2021-ish. Was mom Akine's age in 2005, or was she already an adult, and still taking these kinds of pictures. But then why is this her "youth". Usually people don't refer to their 20's as their "youth". Chapter 16 has her at 15 around the time a new Reeves movie came out, which is presumably Constantine. That's the year Akine should have been born. So did she become a teen mom, keep watching movies for years until John Wick came out, then ban them? That's the only thing that makes sense, but then that means Akine was anywhere from 7 to 9 years old by the time mom decided movies were banned, and should probably remember being able to do things like watch movies, or use the internet. Unless she decided that basically within a couple of years of Akine being born, but then decided to keep watching them like a hypocrite.

What the fuck is this timeline?

Dex-chan lover
My dudes aren't mentioning the absolutely fantastic portrayal of Satan in Constantine. He looks like a regular guy and appears for one scene but frankly he stole the movie for me. His manneurisms were just so slightly off when he spoke.

AIN’T NO FUCKING WAY Constantine WAS THE ENTIRE REASON BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I’m sorry but Constantine? Holy shit that’s fucking hilarious.

AIN’T NO FUCKING WAY Constantine WAS THE ENTIRE REASON BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I’m sorry but Constantine? Holy shit that’s fucking hilarious.
No. The author answers the question off screen, and the story moves on.

Users who are viewing this thread