R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - We’ll make it!

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping they'd make a bunch of film reviews and post them to YouTube or something instead.

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex users when reading an ongoing title doesn't unwrap the story as fast as binging a 10-year running 300 chapter shounen.
Mangadex users when the author "resolves" the main premise of the story off screen after going out of his way to take us to the event in question.

Imagine making it all the way to the beginning of the ninja war, then cutting to

before moving on to Naruto's Son.

Dex-chan lover
It almost makes you forget that the author still hasn't actually let us know what the fuck was up with the mom and the movies in the first place!

Except it doesn't.
It's chapter 20, what the fuck do you expect? That is the core problem of this manga, it wouldn't get solved that quick bruh

Dex-chan lover
It's chapter 20, what the fuck do you expect?
What I fucking expect is that when the fucking author sits us the fuck down with the entire main fucking cast in the middle of a fucking dog cafe with the fucking mom telling us what the fuck her fucking problem is... that we actually hear what the fuck the fucking problem was in the first fucking place before she fucking turns the fuck around and fucking tells us there's no fucking problem any-fucking-more.

Bonus fucking points if the fucking author doesn't spend a fucking chapter fucking teasing us with the fact that fucking MC already fucking knows what the fucking problem is, but refuses to even fucking think about what the fuck it even is so at least the fucking audience can be clued the fuck in to whatever the fuck it was the fucking mom decided to fucking tell him.

That is the core problem of this manga, it wouldn't get solved that quick bruh
It was already explained, and solved. We just didn't get to hear about it. The author just swept the problem under the rug and moved on to his next desperate bid to keep the story going.

The secret problem was secretly revealed, then solved... secretly. All while the audience got dragged along for the wonderful experience of watching Akine sit around in the next room, totally forgetting to listen in along with us.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What I fucking expect is that when the fucking author sits us the fuck down with the entire main fucking cast in the middle of a fucking dog cafe with the fucking mom telling us what the fuck her fucking problem is... that we actually hear what the fuck the fucking problem was in the first fucking place before she fucking turns the fuck around and fucking tells us there's no fucking problem any-fucking-more.

Bonus fucking points if the fucking author doesn't spend a fucking chapter fucking teasing us with the fact that fucking MC already fucking knows what the fucking problem is, but refuses to even fucking think about what the fuck it even is so at least the fucking audience can be clued the fuck in to whatever the fuck it was the fucking mom decided to fucking tell him.

It was already explained, and solved. We just didn't get to hear about it. The author just swept the problem under the rug and moved on to his next desperate bid to keep the story going.

The secret problem was secretly revealed, then solved... secretly. All while the audience got dragged along for the wonderful experience of watching Akine sit around in the next room, totally forgetting to listen in along with us.
I mean, to be fair, the author probably didn’t want the “mystery” to be completely solved/known in this one arc because they might’ve wanted to save it for another arc later in the story (for what reason they did that, your guess is as good as mine).

I personally don’t really like that kind of writing and I do agree with you that if you set up a setting where it looks like the mystery is about to be solved, you would expect the mystery to be completely solved right then and there. Unfortunately, we got blueballed hard, that’s just how these things go I guess. I only hope it doesn’t get worse from here on out 🤷‍♂️

btw, that first person you responded to used “fuck” 1 time and you responded with 30 (yes I counted), your pettiness impressed me, well done :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Aint no way 150k yen for that door? I swear mr.principal here ate half of that
No, government purchases are always expensive, especially something that doesn't involve simple, off-the-shelf mass produced items (like pens, to give a simple example). In the first place, there's actually no way the teacher could have broken the door like that, realistically, so it was just for the sake of comedy, but since it was done, it's realistic the replacement costs a lot. Government doesn't want to buy stuff made of cardboard from IKEA, because the stuff in public places is intended to last up to decades under heavy use. Of course public procurement processes can be complicated and go wrong, but I reckon a single door in a school building might not necessite it to be fully open for tendering. So, the school would merely buy the door replacement from where they know they can get it. It will cost a pretty yen, including the installation work.

Lads, I think this guy lives in Fucking, Austria and is promoting his lovely town.

Dex-chan lover
I personally don’t really like that kind of writing and I do agree with you that if you set up a setting where it looks like the mystery is about to be solved, you would expect the mystery to be completely solved right then and there. Unfortunately, we got blueballed hard, that’s just how these things go I guess. I only hope it doesn’t get worse from here on out 🤷‍♂️
Incidentally it's a similar problem to "Imouto Okazu": Set up a big mystery, then when it comes time to answer it, refuse to actually elaborate. But at least that schlop had the decency of generally summarizing the mystery event (though not the specific one that kept getting teased for 30+ chapters. And it did set up yet more mystery...). Here, we really are just left with a massive jump cut to "Wow, It totally makes sense why you were preventing your daughter from not only watching movies, manga, and other media, but using the internet as a whole. I even understand why you kept watching movies until she was 9 years old despite that. Anyone listening in would totally be convinced as well, assuming someone were doing so while you so carefully explained yourself" :fml:

Update: It turns out we go 51 chapters before we even potentially touch on this mystery again.

btw, that first person you responded to used “fuck” 1 time and you responded with 30 (yes I counted), your pettiness impressed me, well done :kek:
:pacman:❤️
Lads, I think this guy lives in Fucking, Austria and is promoting his lovely town.
I'm pretty sure Doxxing is against the rules here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
More saltposting: The author didn't even need to resolve the story's main issue off screen. He could literally have set up this whole arc basically the same way, while making the teacher not be 100% at fault. She breaks the door as usual, and when the school finally revises the club to pay for the door, they realize it doesn't have enough members, since Amou isn't an official member, and you need three people for the club, then threatens to close them down. In comes the new girl as a solution to all the problems. We didn't need the author plot blocking us for a whole two chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Bullet Train's pretty entertaining, if you want another high octane train-related movie with a really unique premise, Source Code's pretty great too

Users who are viewing this thread