R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Is it wrong I haven’t watched any?

Dex-chan lover
I feel attacked bcs I have same feeling with Fuyumine and it happened many times haha.
I mean, as story/plot enjoyer in movies and games, I really appreciate anyone who willing to understand and experiencing the content. But I don't really like someone who say it's good just from clip or meme or bcs it's popular, but not watching the whole thing.
I know maybe it's like an "elitist" thing but yeah, i think more you understand it, more it feel great.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a documentary on TikTok brainrot. Unable to pay attention for more than a few minutes, constant need for dopamine and inability to handle boredom or downtime. Social media was a mistake

Double-page supporter
Haha this hits hard on home. My acquitance which like tiktok cannot handle sitting long times watches movies

Maybe they can, on very rare occassion where the movie interest them. Lucky if it was once in a year though

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Natsuna actually does know that's all true, what Fuyumine said. It would explain why she never mentioned her "career" on her own, though she got caught up in the moment and started boasting about it. However, she might want to have an actual short film under her belt because she would have realised copy-pasta video shorts fame is quite phoney for 99.99% of people, especially if that's all the author is doing.

Dex-chan lover
Setting aside the brainrot problem, the new girl is making everything difficult by not cooperating at all. Truly a egoistical person, since she's expecting them to do all the job for her. Can't blame MC for acting the way he is...

But hell, the most egoistical person in the end is the goddamn club advisor. Fuck her. :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
For a moment, I despise both the mc and the brainrot girl cause they both making fun of each other likings yk, and i know that even though the brainrot girl kinda in the wrong here but i still don't appreciate that the mc making fun of her passion like that
I felt like he was speaking from experience at the end there. He seemed embarrassed about his short film, and his sister did regret dressing up.

Also she's not putting in any effort at all so it's hard to empathize with her.

Users who are viewing this thread