R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Is it wrong I haven’t watched any?

Aggregator gang
This manga's barely been running 20 chapters and it's already dived straight into the trash.

Double-page supporter
Ok, spoiler then

she was the new kid at the school. She thought she could make friends but after a week no-one approached her, when some girls where about to eat lunch, she tried to asked them if she could join them, but she felt scared, and in the end started to eat lunch under the stairs away from anyone's view.

When in class she was asked to read out load something, I think she mistook something or the teacher said she should say it again and louder, everyone in her class laughed at her softly.

She was all alone and crying in her room, when she found out about "kicktalk". and she saw that many people did it without caring about the world. So she tried herself. She introduced herself and little by little compliments came to her, so she felt nice. Like she found a place where she belong.

Later a Senpai (the video production club leader) approached her, and well... since she didn't have any friends and it was an easy target, he told her that he would be her friend.

And then she started to spent time in that club. But before starting this "help me, film club!" arc, the members of the video production club wanted to produce a video where she would be have to be naked (I read this really fast a year ago so when I release the translation I could clarify), to which of course she refused, the senpai told her that if she didn't like it that much, that she had to work on the screenplay. To which she actually tried to come up with some ideas, to which the senpai rejected them all.

She felt scared and didn't know what to do, that's when she find the teacher pleading so the film club didn't get disbanded.

And that's it. we go back to chapter 20.
Aaaah, that reason regarding she didn't do with her own film club one is... what I had in mind about her rejection.

Thankies

Fed-Kun's army
wow too much hate for ena already? uhm... how to say this without spoiling you, guys.
Girl is crying alone in the hallway as the last scene. Obviously there’s going to be a redemption/pity arc to follow her being frustrating as hell, but we’re still at the ”introduce annoying character” stage of her arc. If the trope is well executed, then we should hate her at the start of her arc and love her at the end.

Supporter
wow too much hate for ena already? uhm... how to say this without spoiling you, guys.

true, she's selfish and she's brainrot for tick tock... for now. but it has a real reason for it, one probably anyone would have.

anyway, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, wait a little bit for me to bring you those chapters... just don't expect them that soon, I'm alone in this
Reading stuff like this really drives home the fact we're ~40 chapters behind the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread