R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 25.5 - Vol. 3 Extra

Dex-chan lover
The purpose of a film club shouldn't be to watch movies alone, anyway. It should be to analyse movies together with other club members, and generally speaking increase the club members' knowledge of cinematography.

Dex-chan lover
I’m still so grateful this got picked back up cuz I thought this peak would have been lost in time. once again thank you 4 the tl
Brother, this is hot garbage. The author dumped the main premise like a pile of shit when he couldn't think of a way to justify it. The story isn't about Akane anymore, and you won't know what the fuck happened with mom for another 42 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Why such anger friend?
Because the entire starting premise of the series, the thing that drew us in, got wrapped up with a "... Never mind" and TONS of plot holes. But not before pretending like he was actually going to give us closure for a whole chapter. The author effectively pulled a bait and switch on his audience after realizing that he doesn't know what to do with the main cast and premise.

Dex-chan lover
Because the entire starting premise of the series, the thing that drew us in, got wrapped up with a "... Never mind" and TONS of plot holes. But not before pretending like he was actually going to give us closure for a whole chapter. The author effectively pulled a bait and switch on his audience after realizing that he doesn't know what to do with the main cast and premise.
you might have a point, considering the harem tag and some of the development in the raws

Dex-chan lover
Double-page supporter
Here's a whole rant about everything that pisses me off about this fucking story.

I insist you read it so you can be mad too. The author never sat down to think about any of this, and so things ended up the way they are now. He even had that FANTASTIC fucking panel at the start of the flashback. You know the one. That would have been a GREAT way to finish chapter 16.
Have read all that spoiler.

Her mom's being 'overreacting' here and there, but a bit understandable. Still lame excuse for such reaction. But considering everything, I can see why she doesn't want her daughter to touch those subjects. STILL EXCESSIVE, but yeah...

Dex-chan lover
Have read all that spoiler.

Her mom's being 'overreacting' here and there, but a bit understandable. Still lame excuse for such reaction. But considering everything, I can see why she doesn't want her daughter to touch those subjects. STILL EXCESSIVE, but yeah...
You say you read the spoiler, but did you understand the spoiler? She either kept loving movies for YEARS after the events (In a retarded alternate timeline where the DVD she got was The Matrix), to the extent she went full Chuunibyou at age 21, but only for a month or two, or her daughter is over three years too old. If it was all meant to help us understand why she hates movies, it failed because the story outright contradicts that by making her love movies afterward.

Dex-chan lover
Brother, this is hot garbage. The author dumped the main premise like a pile of shit when he couldn't think of a way to justify it. The story isn't about Akane anymore, and you won't know what the fuck happened with mom for another 42 chapters.
lmao i understand that rage, from past experiences..
sad that it turned out like that

Users who are viewing this thread