R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 25.5 - Vol. 3 Extra

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
just that fact that Akane apparently isnt the FMC anymore makes me :c
I've only read up after they did the flashback. By that point, it's looking like she's back to being FMC again. Seems to have been for a while. But this arc definitely just sidelined her after the main problem was "solved" (Read: Dumped by the dipshit).

Brother, this is hot garbage. The author dumped the main premise like a pile of shit when he couldn't think of a way to justify it. The story isn't about Akane anymore, and you won't know what the fuck happened with mom for another 42 chapters.
Man do you really have to repeat this script for every chapter. I assume you're trolling but is it really worth chasing infamy in a niche within a niche online community? Given the benefit of the doubt that you arent trolling then just go read something else.

Yes. I do. Thank you for asking.
Get a life brother it is never this serious😭🙏 I’ll figure out if it’s garbage or not when we get there let me enjoy it while I think it’s good. I hate when ppl do this soft spoiling in the middle of the series man

Dex-chan lover
Get a life brother it is never this serious😭🙏 I’ll figure out if it’s garbage or not when we get there let me enjoy it while I think it’s good. I hate when ppl do this soft spoiling in the middle of the series man
Censor literally everything: "Soft spoiling"

:questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
Man do you really have to repeat this script for every chapter. I assume you're trolling but is it really worth chasing infamy in a niche within a niche online community? Given the benefit of the doubt that you arent trolling then just go read something else.
let the guy be indignant bro

Users who are viewing this thread