R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Consideration

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the release and glad to hear you've got ppl backing you up.

Double-page supporter
........................................... well, Kanako does say important thing here. Basically, how to make things "watchable" first.
Although, such leisure cinema is still a tad expensive here. For such divided attentions, she might need some distractions, i.e. food, snacks, and stuff.

Maybe providing some snacks and all when watching a movie... wait, hasn't it been a norm?

noooo I actually like her more than Akane, girl don't fall in love you are not the female lead 😭

Dex-chan lover
well, it's just that I think I should go faster, I mean, we're three whole volumes behind...
It's not worth it. The mom's secret, the entire hook for this goddamned story, doesn't get even get mentioned, much less touched on for a full FIFTY ONE CHAPTERS. And it introduces colossal plot holes into the story (More than 16 already did). We're literally just going to ignore everything that drew us in because the author couldn't think of a way to actually resolve the first arc, but he still wanted to make his Romcom.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!

But... I have to do this, I'm sorry.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburg_steak

While it can still be called Hamburger steak, the グ at the end implies Hamburg. But, I do have to give massive props for not just calling it a hamburger like 80% of translators.

Sorry for the rant, it's just that the ハンバーガー vs ハンバーグ situation is a personal pet peeve of mine. And don't worry about the pace! It's basically a privilege to be getting updates at all, we can't ask for anything more.

Dex-chan lover
He worked around her short attention span, but not her non-existent short-term memory...

Dex-chan lover
He worked around her short attention span, but not her non-existent short-term memory...
Did he really though? His solution to the problem was to take her to a movie theater that jingles keys in her face and distracts her with restaurant food.

Group Leader
It's not worth it. The mom's secret, the entire hook for this goddamned story, doesn't get even get mentioned, much less touched on for a full FIFTY ONE CHAPTERS. And it introduces colossal plot holes into the story (More than 16 already did). We're literally just going to ignore everything that drew us in because the author couldn't think of a way to actually resolve the first arc, but he still wanted to make his Romcom.
the mom's secret never was my motivation to read this, so I'm fine with that, though.

Users who are viewing this thread