R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Consideration

Dex-chan lover
Can someone kill this girl,please? Btw why was her arm bandaged in one panel, is she harming herself?

the mom's secret never was my motivation to read this, so I'm fine with that, though.
It was the entire driving force behind the literal first arc of the series, and the guy went out of his way to act like he was going to solve the mystery, only to not solve it, add a TON of plot holes to the story, then unceremoniously move on to the next girl. The story will definitely come back to it FAR too late and keep digging. This is the first case in the history of the world where the addition of Keanu Reeves has made a product worse.

Dex-chan lover
Well, even if she's brain rot, she can definitely be cute as fuck at times.
Also that new dude kinda seems annoying. I could be (and I hope so) wrong. Maybe he'll end up being a great sidekick to our MC.
Also, also, the senpai is way more stacked than I thought holy...
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Tune in also next week for "I thought she's tsundere turns out its schizophrenia 2: electric boogaloo"

Dex-chan lover
It's not worth it. The mom's secret, the entire hook for this goddamned story, doesn't get even get mentioned, much less touched on for a full FIFTY ONE CHAPTERS. And it introduces colossal plot holes into the story (More than 16 already did). We're literally just going to ignore everything that drew us in because the author couldn't think of a way to actually resolve the first arc, but he still wanted to make his Romcom.
Cant believe the author dropped the ball on that one. Its literally the reason why the story even began.

Cant believe the author dropped the ball on that one. Its literally the reason why the story even began.
He wrote himself into a corner by making Constantine (And Keanu Reeves) such a crucial part of the story. On top of clearly not knowing how to actually justify the premise of his own story, he didn't realize that making the movie such a crucial part of the narrative leaves mom absolutely HAVING to get pregnant at 15. The flashback just stretches this insane timeline well past its breaking point by making whatever we got early on literally impossible.

I ranted about that here. It's the negative one with spoilers, so you have to go out of your way to find it there, but it goes into a lot of detail if you care to be mad with me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread