R402 - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Shunned House

Hard to follow the plot it's clear the chicks using him but for what I don't get tbh I'm not sure if hes even legit sick.

Normally I would be okay with a scumbag of a protagonist to get screwed over in the end but I hate that chick even more but this guy is too retarded to create a competent plan to get back at her.

Probably end with him dead or in jail.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is that last page? Nonetheless, it seems the whore's scheme is coming to its conclusion, whatever it is.

i pity this series for low rating (here) , just because some retard translating this series

Dex-chan lover
@Babiapalah If anything this rating is too high for the cliche and nonsensical plot elements. The main reason this thing even sells is the art + ecchi + smut.

@Babiapalah wow slow down shit brains the rating would of been way lower if it was not translated using slang the story it self is to boring, if it was translated using normal english people would not be bothered to read it they would be looking at the eechi scenes

Aggregator gang
English is not my native language and yet I think the slang is what makes this special. I can't even imagine them talking normally, now it just fit them.

i really want to read this.. too bad i dont understand the slang.. hope they make a normal one.

Users who are viewing this thread