R402 - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Call of Cthulhu

Group Leader
@Southelgin25 The THOT got sent to jail but will probably get out in the future. Meanwhile after Sasamoto got out of jail he lives with miss cheese and crackers in Haji's old room (402) in vein of some semblance to the live he previously had. All's well that ends well.

Power Uploader
Translation is what made this bearable, thanks for all the effort put in.

Fed-Kun's army
Better read the raw, at least it has proper language than this pos

TL made me read this to the end what the fuck was that trainwreck even? at least he finally got a proper qt3.14 gf

Dex-chan lover
Why did the big tiddy woman cockblocked herself? I wanted to see them fuck!

Aggregator gang
That translation made it hard to follow the story, but it was fucking hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, if after all that his coworker decided be so dumb to let this crazy stick it in her, I don't care if she gets choked once he decides to return to his beloved vampire-succubus. Also why didn't they investigate him again for the assault on the banged-wrist girl is they realized he was accomplice to murderess? Poor girl was the only not-shitty character.
The fact that mangaka pushed absolutely pointless, especially at this point, three-page domestic abuse sad backstory for the mysterious succubus/assassin femme fatale proves that more faithful translation had no chance to save this story. What was that even for? At least I learned some new words out of this train-wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread