Rabbit and Owner - Ch. 10.2

I can see the story going down of the photos taken of him and his pet bunny girl are leaked/posted online and bunny girl notices how her owner owners reacts to them and decides to runaway as to not cause him any trouble, in doing so she runs to the bunny girl advertising in the street and is taken in by her and put to work, what kind of work, only time well tell. The owner then goes out looking for her and confesses his love for her. All while the author bait and switches us into believing this story into having and not having a happy ending.

Double-page supporter
I having a bad feeling about this...

Pls, go to a happy ending

Dex-chan lover
Is the author stopped this series? It's already a month and a half since the last chapter...

Dex-chan lover
I feel we are getting closer, closer to wherever this is leading to. Please let it be a good place.

Contributor
Yikes. :fml:

That's the signal. I've waited long enough for alternate routes that will never be. Abandon ship!

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like right now the author's reposting all the parts on Twitter then we're going to be getting new chapters from what it sounds like at least... I am filled with unimaginable dread

Contributor
Sounds like right now the author's reposting all the parts on Twitter then we're going to be getting new chapters from what it sounds like at least... I am filled with unimaginable dread
The Pixiv page for this series has this statement from the author on the description:
発行予定の成人向け同人誌の前日譚を少しづつ描きながら更新しております。
"I'm making updates while gradually drawing this prequel to an Adult doujinshi that I'm planning to put on sale."

Dex-chan lover
The Pixiv page for this series has this statement from the author on the description:

"I'm making updates while gradually drawing this prequel to an Adult doujinshi that I'm planning to put on sale."
Yeah that's exactly why I'm filled with unimaginable dread because we know where this heads :worry:

Users who are viewing this thread