Rabukome Manga ni Haitte Shimatta no de, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni suru - Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
Interestingly the third LN came out in Feb 2023 and it’s pretty good.

I really like the decision to focus on after the confession/dating rather than make that the end game like other Rom Coms.

I hope the manga does well so that there’s more stories!
I have read the WN, can you tell me how far each volume adapts the WN?

Dex-chan lover
Vol.1: Ch.1 - 39
Vol.2: Ch.40 - 70
Vol.3: Ch.71 - 84 + LN original content

I'm actually halfway through translating Ch.1 of Vol.3, not sure if I'll put it up, though.
I think the author will end up dropping the WN in favor of LN

Dex-chan lover
Vol.1: Ch.1 - 39
Vol.2: Ch.40 - 70
Vol.3: Ch.71 - 84 + LN original content

I'm actually halfway through translating Ch.1 of Vol.3, not sure if I'll put it up, though.
Neo Sekai Translations has most of the WN Vol. 3 online (https://www.neosekaitranslations.co...heroine-who-doesnt-stick-with-the-hero-happy/)
They haven't done 79 to 84 or the bonus chapter yet (hypothetical bonus episode to the manga/anime - kind of cute in its own way about how the original Tsukasa views Sei).

If you're a fan of these characters so far, the LN original content in Vol. 3 is really really good, IMHO. Super fluffy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can we all agree that Sei-Chan is best girl? She was best girl in the original in universe manga, and was a losing heroine, but now she is simultaneously best girl and main girl. How is this possible?! This should be impossible! This hardly ever happens, and this guy gets to live the dream!

The envy I feel is immeasurable, I hope they get married and have 10 kids! Make the best girl happy, ITS YOUR DUTY!!! All of us rom-com enjoyers are sending our hopes and dreams to you, you better deliver or else even Truck-Kun won’t be able to save you from our wrath! Also thank you original MC, for now becoming the wingman to the new MC, unintentionally. Speaking of the new MC, he should really tell that oujou-sama to chill it out, if she really wants to be with the MC, scaring him is the last thing she should do. Hopefully he helps her out, because I think that would be interesting to see, if nothing else at least give the woman a fighting chance y’know.

Users who are viewing this thread