Rabukome to Kaijuu Taiji no Fumonritsu - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I think its because he could tell based off of how clumsy she was in the first few chapters that this was a different, newer "ultraman" they hadn't seen before. so it wouldn't make sense from his perspective how the new entity that hadn't fought the monster before would know what it is/ how to defeat it
You replied to the wrong comment, but let me tell you why that seems kind of weird anyways, She has the exact same powers. She might be a newer version sure, but if she has the exact same powers it would make sense that she might have been trained by the old hero, or at least studied his fights in preparation for when she will one day be the hero. Let me put it this way, if you saw Robin fighting scarecrow, would you find it weird that he knows about his fear toxin? Of course not, he's Batman's sidekick and scarecrow is a villain that batman fights often.

So why did this dude think it was odd that the replacement hero knows the weakness of a villain that was fought before? The only explanation I can think of is that maybe that villain WASN'T fought before, But that's just a random guess that probably isn't right.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sus how the director thinks she's kinda sus. This is a documented enemy they have seen before, every human on site knew it was weak to water, but the entity that appeared multiple times to find these monsters studying up on their weaknesses is a cause for suspicion?
She didn't only know his weakness. She knew his attack pattern to the tea and was able to aim even before he got out of stealth. Of course she will look sus. It is like seeing a scripter in an online game.

Users who are viewing this thread