Rabukome to Kaijuu Taiji no Fumonritsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
isekai? nice concept tho. i like her cute little cat hairclip. and interesting the person she's crushing on is wearing glasses, that's rare for a male love interest rather than a side chara (or the glasses boy would be the pov/protag )

is the 'plot twist' that the grandpa isn't really a director he's just having a team in costume suit up and recording what happens? lol

Dex-chan lover
Godzilla with cute anime girl. Neat. :boomer: Thanks for upload

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Oh, that was a judo throw in the cover! I thought that this was a giantess FemMC romcom with a Kaiju. This was better (and more conventional) than what I anticipated.

Dex-chan lover
kinda irresponsible parent to just throw her daughter to face a monster without telling her anything lol

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me a lot of Tatsu's one-shot featuring a teenage girl in love that also becomes gigantic to fight kaiju
https://mangadex.org/title/dc03de28-95e1-4e89-9a65-5ec69eec42a6/yamada-kiki-ippatsu
I honestly thought you were talking about that one series where the loli will turn into a Godzilla each time hear heart race because of love called Otome Kaijuu Caramelize

EDIT: Yes, i know she is in highschool so she is not exactly a loli, but look at her height!

Users who are viewing this thread