Rabukome to Kaijuu Taiji no Fumonritsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I've fixed some of the mistakes in chapter 1. Tell if there's other mistakes, and I'll fix them.
How some of these mistakes got through is beyond me. Can't blame them on MTL either.

Dex-chan lover
Kousen with the power from her ring
That's it, in the final chapter, her beam will get strengthened with power from her wedding ring too
ultraman-blazar-kousen.gif

Double-page supporter
I looked up both authors in mangadex but there's only one, did you mean the artist's?
Yeah, they're likely talking about the artist. I don't know what manga they're talking about but considering one of the comment on the main page for this manga saying that they're glad this artist got a better author this time than that 'NTR dumpster fire' as they call it, I'm hesitant to even see it.

Dex-chan lover
If those tapes are from the past doesn't that mean she could technically watch the future ones she would star in, or would they not exist yet since she hasn't done them? :notlikethis: (Page 14)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they're likely talking about the artist. I don't know what manga they're talking about but considering one of the comment on the main page for this manga saying that they're glad this artist got a better author this time than that 'NTR dumpster fire' as they call it, I'm hesitant to even see it.
Fifth lowest ranking on mangadex at a beautiful 3.63 :kek:
https://mangadex.org/title/85ebf922...af/karami-zakari-boku-no-honto-to-kimi-no-uso
It might be important to say that the rating is mostly because of that a lot of people don't like the content, not that it's bad.

Dex-chan lover
If those tapes are from the past doesn't that mean she could technically watch the future ones she would star in, or would they not exist yet since she hasn't done them? :notlikethis: (Page 14)
My guess is that her mother is pretty nonchalant about the whole thing because Tsubura will make it through it fine since there's a lot of films.

Users who are viewing this thread