Radiant - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - The Fall

Group Leader
Thank you @Jugo-kun, @Lyendith and @RicHykkie for the missing pages, there was indeed a good amount of plot missing.
My bad for not checking the raws with my volumes before. Also if the quality upset you, please consider buying the official release :p

Is anyone else having trouble siding against this "villain"?
Like . . .seriously at this point i'd be kinda disappointed if she didn't succeed.

Group Leader
@OtakuDragonSlayer yeah, i totally see what you're talking about : Hameline is a really touching character, she is not really a villain, you'll see, the volume 4 will be really touching because there is a lot of dialogues between Seth and Hameline which are really touching, and the end of this volume, oh boy ... I cried so fucking loud ...

Group Leader
I like the way Tony Valente creates "Full frontal nazi villains" that are just there for the sake of fight scenes and are dumb af or have really hideous ideologies and makes them coexisting with ambiguous villains that have good motivations to do bad things (or things that may seems bad at first to our protagonists). There's quite a few other examples in future chapters. But I like the fact that often both kinds of villains are just opposite faces from the same coin.

@Jugo-kun
I know she isn't a villian. That's why I put quotation marks dude
X-D

But thanks for giving me something to look forward to. The Dumbass MC really gets on my nerves but the other character's more than make up for his mediocre quality

Group Leader
@OtakuDragonSlayer I don't get why some people find Seth annoying or can't bear him ... I'm mean, it's not like if he yells everytime like Asta do or something like that, Seth is really mature, but the thing which will totally make him changes is going to happen in vol 4 ... After Rumble Town, Seth is really not the same, he has changed and matured ...The best chapters to come are chapters 23 to 26, so don't miss them, i assure you that your mind about Seth will change ;)

@Jugo-kun
Ya see thats the problem, I DO like him. A lot actually because in his first Nemesis fight he learns just how simple minded he has been.
That guy leading the Brave Four was mostly right. Seth was a terrible hero, he rekt peoples shit, released the Nemesis without thought for his surroundings,and thus gave thieves a chance to literally rob a bank.
Lets not even go into how he ignored basic student protocol and didn't inform his master of the Nemesis attack after his first attempt to tell her didn't work. The fact he forgets to NOT trust that fuckin Yellow cat just makes him look even more stupid.

HOWEVER throughout the story we have seen something very important. He maybe simple minded but he CAN take in info and learn from his fuck ups. He never STARTS fights anymore, he learned to never let that Cat trick him again,made a great judgment call by tricking that Immigrant dad into punching him, and most importantly he decided to correct a MAJOR flaw in how Nemesis are handled. Which is how no one ever bothers to try and destroy them at the source.

I'm only hard on him because I know he can be MUCH MUCH more as a character with how this world has been built and the many different problems that exsit in it. Like his teacher said "There are far worse things than Nemesis out there" and I love that about this story because that means not all obstacles will be something Seth can just punch out. If I have no hopes for a character I never bother talking about them.

Users who are viewing this thread