Ragna Crimson - Vol. 14 Ch. 71 - Machine Dragon

Group Leader
How the heck does everyone know who all these characters are what did I miss I don't remember a god damn thing about the dragons LOL

Obviously. Chapter 45 page 29, chapter 52 page 22-23 and chapter 66 page 27 proves it
at first i really didnt understand who is this ferbigot they are talking about, but after u pointed it out it all make sense as a (2nd seat + most ancient) no wonder why this dude is so strong.

Power Uploader
To anyone who's watched the anime, is it worth watching?
I've seen the mangaka's comment, and I just decided I wouldn't watch it, but I keep seeing people hype it up, and that going alongside the hype chapters have got me questioning if my first assessment was wrong. Thanks in advance, and this is a hype chapter.
Came here after anime, only 2 problems with it, they dropped seconds/timer that in manga shows how fast characters move/attack, in anime its missing for proper context, and some base layout schemes in corpus also were missing. Other than that - very good adaptation.

i really wonder who is this snake guy (chimera tail) like why is he so strong.? maybe he was 2nd seat during crimson era when he was a still a king.?
yup, he is. Real name Ferbigott, Crimson's second seat, also the oldest 2nd seat to date apparently (chap 66)

Users who are viewing this thread