Ragna Crimson - Vol. 12 Ch. 62 - Put Me In Charge

Aggregator gang
it would be funny if it will become a suicide instead of murder... but things won't go exactly as we want.. (not because i still can't move on from the silver princess or things)

Dex-chan lover
Well knowing this manga, it's probably all of them, which just reinforces the fact that all of em are useless and only Ragna can get shit done again. Gotta add despair in the story somehow so going all in on this bet.

Well knowing this manga, it's probably all of them, which just reinforces the fact that all of em are useless and only Ragna can get shit done again. Gotta add despair in the story somehow so going all in on this bet.
It's not a bad train of thought.
I can imagine it either as that one Poirot story where everyone took part in killing the victim, or they got desperate at the lack of progress in the original timeline and decided to end it all.
Either this or one of them made a deal with the dragons to join them and in exchange destroy the Sun Cult. The robot being hacked/the impostor is not out of the picture either. I can imagine her being chatty and saying a lame joke while slowly murdering the leader/other members, as she just runs her programming as usual.

Aggregator gang
Great chapter. We know far too little to guess who the potential killer could be, but it could be all of them?

Dex-chan lover
The credits page destroyed me, I forgot what happened in the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread